Sunday, October 16, 2022

Laughing at the Faulty Brain

 Something for which I am very grateful is my ability lately (after much 'inner' work) to laugh at my mistakes.  I marvel at what my brain can do and chuckle heartily at the Brain Farts.


 

I was vacuuming my place the other day and was not happy with the suction power. I decided it might be the base of the head which can quickly become clogged with cat fur. I took apart the long plastic wand at the midway point and used the end of the exposed flexible hose to vacuum up the fur-encrusted brush at the end of the vac head.  I hoped that would clear things so I immediately checked the suction power by holding my hand over the end of the head. To my dismay, absolutely zero suction could be felt.

What the heck I thought.  Nothing at all?  Then I realized, of course I had detached that very part of the vacuum to work on it. Of course no suction will come if the wand is no longer attached to the hose.

I put the parts down and had such a belly laugh that my knees went weak. It was like I was Lucy Ricardo in a silly episode of that old show.

Such gratitude....

 

-GG


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home